woensdag 11 mei 2016

(May, 12-2016 on Thursday)
Psalm 116: 19 in the courts of the house of the Lord—
    in Your midst, Jerusalem.
Praise the Lord.
                                                                                                                     147
18 I will fulfill my vows to the Lord
    in the presence of all His people,
                                                                                                                     369
9 that I may walk before the Lord
    in the land of the living.
10 I trusted in the Lord when I said,
    “I am greatly afflicted”;
11 in my alarm I said,
    “Everyone is a liar.”
                                                                                                                     258
15 Precious in the sight of the Lord
    is the death of His faithful servants.
16 Truly I am Your servant, Lord;
    I serve You just as my mother did;
    You have freed me from my chains.
17 I will sacrifice a thank offering to You
    and call on the name of the Lord.
                                                                                                                     138
6 The Lord protects the unwary;
    when I was brought low, He saved me.
7 Return to your rest, my soul,
    for the Lord has been good to you.
8 For You, Lord, have delivered me from death,
    my eyes from tears,
    my feet from stumbling,
                                                                                                                     138
12 What shall I return to the Lord
    for all His goodness to me?
13 I will lift up the cup of salvation
    and call on the name of the Lord.
14 I will fulfill my vows to the Lord
    in the presence of all His people.
                                                                                                                     258
1 I love the Lord, for he heard my voice;
    he heard my cry for mercy.
2 Because He turned His ear to me,
    I will call on Him as long as I live.
3 The cords of death entangled me,
    the anguish of the grave came over me;
    I was overcome by distress and sorrow.
4 Then I called on the name of the Lord:
    “Lord, save me!”

5 The Lord is Gracious and Righteous;
    our GOD is full of compassion.

                                                                                                                     258

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten