woensdag 8 juni 2016

(June, 9-2016 on Thursday)
Psalm 16: The first symbol is 4 & 7; 11 You make known to me the Path of Life; You will fill me with Joy in Your Presence, with Eternal Pleasures at Your Right Hand. (2)
                                                                                                                    258
9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, (9)
10 because You will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will You let Your Faithful ONE see decay.
                                                                                                                    147
6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. (6)
7 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
                                                                                                                    138
A miktam of David.
1 Keep me safe, my GOD, for in you I take refuge.
2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from You I have no good thing.”
3 I say of the holy people who are in the land, “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.” (3)
4 Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips.

5 Lord, You alone are my portion and my cup; You make my lot secure.
                                                                                                                    258

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten