vrijdag 4 maart 2016

Matthew 27: 15 Now it was the governor’s custom at the festival to release a prisoner chosen by the crowd. (6)
16 At that time they had a well-known prisoner whose name was Jesus Barabbas.
17 So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, Which one do you want me to release to you: JESUS Barabbas, or JESUS who is called the MESSIAH?”
Lamentations 3: 15 He has filled ME with Bitter Herbs and Given ME Gall to Drink. (6)
16 HE has Broken MY Teeth with Gravel; HE has Trampled ME in the Dust.
17 I have been Deprived of Peace; I have Forgotten what Prosperity is.
Judges 9: 6 Then all the citizens of Shechem and Beth Millo gathered beside the great tree at the pillar in Shechem to crown Abimelek king. (6)
When Jotham was told about this, he climbed up on the top of Mount Gerizim and shouted to them, “Listen to me, citizens of Shechem, so that GOD may listen to you.
One day the trees went out to anoint a king for themselves. They said to the olive tree, ‘Be our king.’
                                                                                                                                    138
Matthew 27: 6 The chief priests picked up the coins and said, “It is against the law to put this into the treasury, since it is blood money.” (6)
So they decided to use the money to buy the Potter’s Field as a burial place for Foreigners.
That is why it has been called the Field of Blood to this day.
Lamentations 3: 6 He has made me Dwell in Darkness like those Long Dead. (6)
He has Walled me in so I cannot Escape; HE has Weighed me Down with Chains.
Even when I Call Out or Cry for Help, HE Shuts Out my Prayer.

                                                                                                                                    138

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten