vrijdag 16 december 2016

(December, 14-2016 on Wednesday)
3 & 6 & 9 Romans 15: 3 & 6 & 9 32 That I may come unto you with joy by the will of God, and may with you be refreshed. (5)
Joshua 24: 32 And the bones of Joseph, which the children of Israel brought up out of Egypt, buried they in Shechem, in a parcel of ground which Jacob bought of the sons of Hamor the father of Shechem for an hundred pieces of silver: and it became the inheritance of the children of Joseph. (5)
2 & 5 & 8
Romans 15: 27 It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things. (9)
28 When therefore I have performed this, and have sealed to them this fruit, I will come by you into Spain.
29 And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.
Joshua 24: 27 And Joshua said unto all the people, Behold, this stone shall be a witness unto us; for it hath heard all the words of the LORD which he spake unto us: it shall be therefore a witness unto you, lest ye deny your God. (9)
28 So Joshua let the people depart, every man unto his inheritance.
29 And it came to pass after these things, that Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of the LORD, died, being an hundred and ten years old.
2 & 5 & 8
Romans 15: 18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, (9)
19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of GOD; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:
Joshua 24: 18 And the LORD drave out from before us all the people, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve the LORD; for He is our GOD. (9)
19 And Joshua said unto the people, Ye cannot serve the LORD: for He is an Holy GOD; He is a jealous GOD; He will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.
20 If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then He will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that He hath done you good.
2 & 5 & 8
Romans 15: 9 And that the Gentiles might glorify GOD for His mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. (9)
10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with His people.
11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud Him, all ye people.
Joshua 24: 9 Then Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab, arose and warred against Israel, and sent and called Balaam the son of Beor to curse you: (9)
10 But I would not hearken unto Balaam; therefore he blessed you still: so I delivered you out of his hand.
11 And you went over Jordan, and came unto Jericho: and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Girgashites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and I delivered them into your hand.
2 & 5 & 8
Romans 15: 33 Now the GOD of peace be with you all. Amen. (6)
Joshua 24: 33 And Eleazar the son of Aaron died; and they buried him in a hill that pertained to Phinehas his son, which was given him in mount Ephraim. (6)
3 & 6 & 9
Romans 15: 24 Whensoever I take my journey into Spain, I will come to you: for I trust to see you in my journey, and to be brought on my way thitherward by you, if first I be somewhat filled with your company. (6)
25 But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints.
26 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.
Joshua 24: 24 And the people said unto Joshua, The LORD our GOD will we serve, and His voice will we obey. (6)
25 So Joshua made a covenant with the people that day, and set them a statute and an ordinance in Shechem.
26 And Joshua wrote these words in the book of the Law of GOD, and took a great stone, and set it up there under an oak, that was by the sanctuary of the LORD.
1 & 3 & 8
Romans 15: 15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of GOD, (6)
16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of GOD, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
17 I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to GOD.
Joshua 24: 15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. (6)
16 And the people answered and said, GOD forbid that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods;
17 For the LORD our GOD, he it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed:
1 & 3 & 8
Romans 15: 6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify GOD, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (6)
7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of GOD.
8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of GOD, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
Joshua 24: 6 And I brought your fathers out of Egypt: and ye came unto the Sea; and the Egyptians pursued after your fathers with chariots and horsemen unto the Red Sea. (6)
7 And when they cried unto the LORD, he put darkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the Sea upon them, and covered them; and your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt: and ye dwelt in the wilderness a long season.
8 And I brought you into the land of the Amorites, which dwelt on the other side Jordan; and they fought with you: and I gave them into your hand, that ye might possess their land; and I destroyed them from before you.
1 & 3 & 8
Romans 15: 30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to GOD for me; (3)
31 That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints;
Joshua 24: 30 And they buried him in the border of his inheritance in Timnathserah, which is in mount Ephraim, on the north side of the hill of Gaash. (3)
31 And Israel served the LORD all the days of Joshua, and all the days of the elders that overlived Joshua, and which had known all the works of the LORD, that he had done for Israel.
1 & 4 & 7
Romans 15: 21 But as it is written, To whom He was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand. (3)
22 For which cause also I have been much hindered from coming to you.
23 But now having no more place in these parts, and having a great desire these many years to come unto you;
Joshua 24: 21 And the people said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the LORD. (3)
22 And Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve Him. And they said, We are witnesses.
23 Now therefore put away, said he, the strange gods which are among you, and incline your heart unto the LORD GOD of Israel.
2 & 5 & 8
Romans 15: 12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a Root of Jesse, and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in Him shall the Gentiles trust. (3)
13 Now the GOD of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
Joshua 24: 12 And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites; but not with thy sword, nor with thy bow. (3)
13 And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat.
14 Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve Him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD                                 
2 & 5 & 8
Romans 15: 1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
3 For even Christ pleased not Himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached Thee fell on me. (3)
4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
5 Now the GOD of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Joshua 24:
1 And Joshua gathered all the tribes of Israel to Shechem, and called for the elders of Israel, and for their heads, and for their judges, and for their officers; and they presented themselves before GOD.
2 And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD GOD of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.
3 And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac. (3)
4 And I gave unto Isaac Jacob and Esau: and I gave unto Esau mount Seir, to possess it; but Jacob and his children went down into Egypt.
5 I sent Moses also and Aaron, and I plagued Egypt, according to that which I did among them: and afterward I brought you out.

2 & 5 & 8

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten