vrijdag 10 februari 2017

(Friday February 10, 2017)
It is easy to enter Heaven by coming to the LORD everyday in Prayer and Bible study in this Dying World.  I am testing myself if I can obtain Eternal Life.
1-Do I seek the LORD every day?
2-Do I love the LORD Jesus every day more than: children, wife, husband, siblings, friends, home, cars, jewelry, hobbies, holidays, work, shopping, cinema, TV-soaps, eating, sex, anger, vilify others etc...
3-Am I always pleasing the Lord Jesus by singing songs to HIS Glory every day?
4-Do I always talk about HIM to everyone, like my family and friends?
5-Do I open my eyes directly each day to thank the LORD?
6-Do I wait for HIS Arrival each day?
7-Do I communicate every day with Him through Prayer and reading HIS Word?
8-Do I put the LORD(Sabbath) each day in the First Place?
9-Do I realize That I can't do anything without HIM each day?
10-Can I humble myself to all people like Christ?
11-Do I make time for others(the poor, those in prison, preaching the gospel of Christ, etc.) everyday like Jesus did?
12-Am I responsible on a daily basis for my household as Christ is for HIS Church?
13-Am I preparing everyday to be ready for Heaven with HIM?

Amen!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten