zondag 29 april 2018


S68; The Shepherd’s Rod, Volume 1

The 144,000 of Revelation 7 — Call For Reformation
By V.T. Houteff;
Mart 28, 2018 on Wednesday;

Moses In The Wilderness

“But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelt in the land of Midian…And the priest of Midian….gave Moses Zipporah his daughter to wife….Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian: And he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God…[Horeb],…and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt….God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I….And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt,…And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians,…Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt. And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh,…And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: But I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue. ‘I am of uncircumcised lips, and how shall Pharaoh hearken unto me?’ And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man’s mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? Have not I the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say….And the Lord said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. And the Lord said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand….And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send. And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Moses.” Read Ex. 2:15 to 4:13. {SR1: 93.1} Thanks my LORD JESUS & Thanks Prophet E.G.White the 3rd message of 3rd Angel Rev.14:9 & Prophet V.T.Houteff the 4th message of 4th Angel Rev.18:1 !

Symbol 147; 258; 369; 138; 1+8+3+1=13=1+3= 4; 47+38=85=8+5=13=1+3= 4; 25+69=94=9+4=13=1+3= 4; 444=12=3 is GOD the FATHER & GOD the SON & GOD the HOLY SPIRIT;

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten