dinsdag 22 november 2016

(November, 22-2016 on Thuesday)
Jude 1: 2 & 5 & 8 25 To the only wise GOD our Saviour, be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power, both now and ever. Amen. (7)
John 8: 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I Am. (4)
Isaiah 1: 31 And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them. (4)
1 & 4 & 7
Jude 1: 17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;  (8)
18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
John 8: 53 Art Thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou Thyself? (8)
54 Jesus answered, If I honour Myself, My honour is nothing: it is My Father that honoureth Me; of whom ye say, that He is your GOD:
55 Yet ye have not known Him; but I know Him: and if I should say, I know Him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know Him, and keep His saying.
Isaiah 1: 26 And I will restore Thy judges as at the first, and Thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward Thou shalt be called, The City of Righteousness, the Faithful City. (8)
27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with Righteousness.
28 And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.
1 & 4 & 7
Jude 1: 8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. (8)
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
John 8: 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (8)
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe Me not.
46 Which of you convinceth Me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe Me?
Isaiah 1: 17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
19 If ye be Willing and Obedient, ye shall eat the good of the Land:
1 & 4 & 7
John 8: 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. (8)
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill Me, because My Word hath no place in you.
Isaiah 1: 8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city. (8)
9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
10 Hear the Word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the Law of our GOD, ye people of Gomorrah.
1 & 4 & 7
John 8: 26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but He that sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him. (8)
27 They understood not that He spake to them of the Father.
28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I Am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father hath taught Me, I speak these things.
1 & 4 & 7
John 8: 17 It is also written in your Law, that the testimony of Two men is true. (8)
18 I am one that bear witness of Myself, and the Father that sent Me beareth witness of Me.
19 Then said they unto Him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know Me, nor My Father: if ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also.
1 & 4 & 7
John 8: 8 And again He stooped down, and wrote on the ground. (8)
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10 When Jesus had lifted up Himself, and saw none but the woman, He said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
1 & 4 & 7
Jude 1: 23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the Fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His Glory with Exceeding Joy,
John 8: 59 Then took they up stones to cast at Him: but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. (5)
2 & 5 & 8
Isaiah 1: 23 Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them. (5)
24 Therefore saith the LORD, the LORD of hosts, the Mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease Me of Mine adversaries, and avenge Me of Mine enemies:
25 And I will turn My hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:
1 & 4 & 7
Jude 1: 14 And Enoch also, the Seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with Ten thousands of His saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
John 8: 50 And I seek not Mine Own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. (5)
51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep My Saying, he shall never see death.
52 Then said the Jews unto Him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and Thou Sayest, If a man keep My Saying, he shall never taste of death.
Isaiah 1: 14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts My Soul hateth: they are a trouble unto Me; I am weary to bear them. (5)
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine Eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before Mine Eyes; cease to do evil;
1 & 4 & 7
Jude 1: 5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.  (5)
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of Eternal Fire.
John 8: 41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to Him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even GOD. (5)
42 Jesus said unto them, If GOD were your Father, ye would love Me: for I proceeded forth and came from GOD; neither came I of Myself, but He sent Me.
43 Why do ye not understand My Speech? even because ye cannot hear My Word.
Isaiah 1: 5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. (5)
6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
 7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with Fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
1 & 4 & 7
John 8: 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (5)
33 They answered Him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how Sayest Thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
1 & 4 & 7
23 And He said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I Am from above: ye are of this world; I Am not of this world. (5)
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I Am He, ye shall die in your sins.
25 Then said they unto Him, Who art Thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.
1 & 4 & 7
14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of Myself, yet My Record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. (5)
15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
16 And yet if I judge, My Judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent Me.
1 & 4 & 7
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what Sayest Thou? (5)
6 This they said, tempting Him, that they might have to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down, and with His Finger wrote on the ground, as though He heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking Him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
1 & 4 & 7
Jude 1: 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, (2)
21 Keep yourselves in the love of GOD, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto Eternal Life.
22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
John 8: 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day: and he saw it, and was glad. (2)
57 Then said the Jews unto Him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast Thou seen Abraham?
Isaiah 1: 29 For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen. (2)
30 For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.
1 & 3 & 8
Jude 1: 11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.  (2)
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
John 8: 47 He that is of GOD heareth GOD's Words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of GOD. (2)
48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto Him, Say we not well that Thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour My Father, and ye do dishonour Me.
Isaiah 1: 20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the Mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. (2)
21 How is the Faithful City become an harlot! it was full of Judgment; Righteousness lodged in it; but now Murderers.
22 Thy silver is become dross, thy Wine mixed with Water:
1 & 4 & 7
John 8: 38 I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. (2)
39 They answered and said unto Him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill Me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of GOD: this did not Abraham.
Isaiah 1: 11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto Me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. (2)
12 When ye come to appear before Me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread My Courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto Me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
1 & 4 & 7
John 8: 29 And He that sent Me is with Me: the Father hath not left Me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (2)
30 As He spake these Words, many believed on Him.
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in My Word, then are ye My Disciples indeed;
1 & 4 & 7
20 These Words spake Jesus in the treasury, as He taught in the Temple: and no man laid hands on Him; for His hour was not yet come. (2)
21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go My Way, and ye shall seek Me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
22 Then said the Jews, Will He kill Himself? because He saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
1 & 4 & 7
John 8: 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. (2)
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.
13 The Pharisees therefore said unto Him, Thou bearest record of Thyself; Thy record is not true.
1 & 4 & 7
Jude 1: 1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by GOD the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied. (2)
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our GOD into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord GOD, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
John 8: 1 Jesus went unto the Mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning He came again into the Temple, and all the people came unto Him; and He sat down, and taught them. (2)
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto Him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto Him, Master, this woman was taken in Adultery, in the very act.
 Isaiah 1: 1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against Me. (2)
3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, My people doth not consider.
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

1 & 4 & 7

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten