dinsdag 25 oktober 2016

Matthew 27: 65 Take a guard,” Pilate answered. “Go, make the tomb as secure as you know how.” (2)
Lamentations 3: 65 Put a veil over their hearts, and may Your Curse be on them! (2) Jesus Christ = 2 & 5 the second Symbol of GOD.
258
Matthew 27: 63 Sir,” they said, “we remember that while HE was still alive that deceiver said, ‘After Three days I will Rise again.’ (9)
64 So give the order for the tomb to be made secure until the Third day. Otherwise, HIS disciples may come and steal the BODY and tell the people that HE has been Raised from the Dead. This last Deception will be worse than the First.”
Lamentations 3: 63 Look at them! Sitting or standing, they mock Me in their songs. (9)
64 Pay them back what they deserve, Lord, for what their hands have done.
147
Matthew 27: 54 When the centurion and those with him who were guarding JESUS saw the Earthquake and all that had Happened, they were Terrified, and Exclaimed, “Surely HE was the SON of GOD!” (9)
55 Many women were there, watching from a distance. They had followed JESUS from Galilee to care for HIS Needs.
56 Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joseph, and the mother of Zebedee’s sons.
Lamentations 3: 54 the Waters closed over My Head, and I thought I was about to Perish. (9)
55 I called on YOUR NAME, LORD, from the depths of the pit.
56 You heard My Plea“Do not Close YOUR Ears to My Cry for Relief.”
258
Matthew 27: The Death of Jesus
45 From Noon(12.00) until Three in the Afternoon Darkness came over all the land. (9)
46 About Three in the Afternoon JESUS Cried Out in a Loud Voice, “Eli, Eli, Lema Sabachthani?” (which means “MY GOD, MY GOD, why have YOU Forsaken ME?”).
47 When some of those standing there heard this, they said, “He’s calling Elijah.”
Lamentations 3: 45 You have made us scum and refuse among the nations. (9)
46 “All Our Enemies have opened their mouths wide against Us.
47 We have suffered terror and pitfalls, ruin and destruction.”
258
Matthew 27: 36 And sitting down, they kept watch over HIM there. (9)
37 Above HIS HEAD they placed the written charge against HIMthis is jesus, the king of the jews.
38 Two rebels were Crucified with Him, one on HIS Right and one on HIS Left.
Lamentations 3: 36 to Deprive them of Justice— would not the LORD See such things? (9)
37 Who can Speak and have it Happen if the LORD has not Decreed It?
38 Is it not from the MOUTH of the MOST HIGH that Both Calamities and Good Things Come?
258
Matthew 27: The Soldiers Mock Jesus
27 Then the governor’s soldiers took JESUS into the Praetorium and gathered the whole company of soldiers around HIM. (9)
28 They stripped HIM and put a Scarlet Robe on HIM,
29 and then twisted together a Crown of Thorns and set it on HIS HEAD. They put a Staff in HIS Right Hand. Then they Knelt in Front of HIM and mocked HIMHAIL, KING of the JEWS!” they said.
Lamentations 3: 27 It is good for a Man to bear the Yoke while He is Young. (9)
28 Let Him sit alone in Silence, for the Lord has laid it on Him.
29 Let Him bury His Face in the Dust there may yet be Hope.
258
Matthew 27: 18 For he knew it was out of self-interest that they had handed JESUS over to HIM. (9)
19 While Pilate was sitting on the judge’s seat, his wife sent him this message: “Don’t have anything to do with that Innocent MAN, for I have Suffered a Great Deal today in a dream because of HIM.”
20 But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have JESUS Executed.
Lamentations 3: 18 So I say, “My Splendor is Gone and all that I had Hoped from the Lord.” (9)
19 I remember My Affliction and My Wandering, the Bitterness and the Gall.
20 I well remember them, and My Soul is Downcast within Me.
258
Matthew 27: 9 Then what was spoken by Jeremiah the Prophet was FulfilledThey took the Thirty pieces of silver, the price set on HIM by the people of Israel, (9)
10 and they used them to buy the Potter’s Field, as the Lord Commanded me.”
Jesus Before Pilate
11 Meanwhile JESUS stood before the governor, and the governor asked HIM“Are YOU the KING of the JEWS?” “You have said so,” JESUS replied.
Lamentations 3: 9 HE has Barred My Way with Blocks of Stone; HE has made My Paths Crooked. (9)
10 Like a bear lying in wait, like a lion in hiding,
11 HE Dragged Me from the Path and Mangled Me and Left Me without Help.
258
Matthew 27: 60 and Placed it in HIS Own New Tomb that he had cut out of the rock. He rolled a big stone in front of the entrance to the tomb and went away. (6)
61 Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were sitting there opposite the Tomb.
The Guard at the Tomb
62 The next day, the one After Preparation Day(Sabbath), the chief priests and the Pharisees went to Pilate.
Lamentations 3: 60 You have seen the depth of their vengeance, all their plots against Me. (6)
61 Lord, YOU have heard their Insults, all their Plots against Me—
62 what My enemies whisper and mutter against Me all day long.
138
Matthew 27: 51 At that moment the Curtain of the Temple was torn in Two from Top to Bottom. The Earth Shook, the Rocks Split (6)
52 and the Tombs Broke Open. The Bodies of Many Holy People who had Died were Raised to Life.
53 They Came Out of the Tombs after JESUS’ Resurrection and went into the Holy City and Appeared to Many People.
Lamentations 3: 51 What I see brings grief to My Soul because of all the women of My City. (6)
52 Those who were My enemies without cause hunted Me like a bird.
53 They tried to end My Life in a pit and threw stones at Me;
138
Matthew 27: 42 HE saved others,” they said, “but HE can’t save HIMSELF! HE’s the KING of Israel! Let HIM come down now from the CROSS, and we will Believe in HIM. (6)
43 HE Trusts in GOD. Let GOD rescue HIM now if HE wants HIM, for HE said, ‘I Am the SON of GOD.’”
44 In the same way the rebels who were crucified with HIM also heaped insults on HIM.
Lamentations 3: 42 We have sinned and rebelled and YOU have not forgiven. (6)
43 “YOU have covered YOURSELF with Anger and Pursued us; YOU have Slain without Pity.
44 YOU have Covered YOURSELF with a Cloud so that no Prayer can get Through.
138
Matthew 27: 33 They came to a place called Golgotha (which means “the place of the skull”). (6)
34 There they Offered JESUS Wine to Drink, mixed with Gall; but after tasting it, He Refused to Drink it.
35 When they had Crucified HIM, they Divided up HIS Clothes by Casting Lots.
Lamentations 3: 33 For He does not Willingly bring Affliction or Grief to anyone. (6)
34 To Crush underfoot all Prisoners in the Land,
35 to Deny People their Rights before the MOST HIGH,
138
Matthew 27: 24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this MAN’s BLOOD,” he said. “It is your responsibility!” (6)
25 All the people answered, HIS BLOOD is on us and on our children!”
26 Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had JESUS Flogged, and Handed HIM over to be Crucified.
Lamentations 3: 24 I say to Myself, “The Lord is MY Portion; therefore I will Wait for HIM.” (6)
25 The Lord is Good to those whose Hope is in HIM, to the One who Seeks HIM;
26 it is Good to Wait Quietly for the SALVATION of the Lord.
138
Matthew 27: 15 Now it was the governor’s custom at the festival to release a prisoner chosen by the crowd. (6)
16 At that time they had a well-known prisoner whose name was Jesus Barabbas.
17 So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or JESUS who is called the MESSIAH?”
Lamentations 3: 15 He has filled Me with Bitter Herbs and Given Me Gall to Drink. (6)
16 HE has Broken My Teeth with Gravel; HE has Trampled Me in the Dust.
17 I have been Deprived of Peace; I have Forgotten what Prosperity is.
138
Matthew 27: 6 The chief priests picked up the coins and said, “It is against the law to put this into the treasury, since it is blood money.” (6)
So they decided to use the money to buy the Potter’s Field as a burial place for Foreigners.
That is why it has been called the Field of Blood to this day.
Lamentations 3: 6 HE has made Me Dwell in Darkness like those Long Dead. (6)
HE has Walled Me in so I cannot Escape; HE has Weighed Me Down with Chains.
Even when I Call Out or Cry for Help, HE Shuts Out My Prayer.
138
Matthew 27: 66 So they went and made the Tomb Secure by putting a Seal on the Stone and Posting the Guard. (3)
Lamentations 3: 66 Pursue them in Anger and Destroy them from Under the Heavens of the Lord. (3)
138
Matthew 27: The Burial of Jesus
57 As evening approached, there came a Rich Man from Arimathea, named Joseph, who had himself become a disciple of JESUS. (3)
58 Going to Pilate, he asked for JESUS’ BODY, and Pilate ordered that it be given to him.
59 Joseph took the BODY, Wrapped it in a CLEAN LINEN CLOTH,
Lamentations 3: 57 YOU Came Near when I called YOU, and YOU said, “Do not Fear.” (3)
58 YOU, LORD, Took Up My Case; You Redeemed My Life.
59 Lord, YOU have Seen the Wrong Done to Me. Uphold My Cause!
258
Matthew 27: 48 Immediately one of them ran and got a Sponge. He filled it with Wine Vinegar, put it on a Staff, and Offered it to JESUS to Drink. (3)
49 The rest said, Now Leave HIM Alone. Let’s See if Elijah Comes to Save HIM.”
50 And when JESUS had Cried Out Again in a Loud Voice, He Gave Up HIS SPIRIT.
Lamentations 3: 48 Streams of Tears Flow from My Eyes because My People are Destroyed. (3)
49 My Eyes will Flow Unceasingly, Without Relief,
50 until the Lord Looks down from Heaven and Sees.
258
Matthew 27: 39 Those who passed by hurled insults at HIM, shaking their heads (3)
40 and saying, YOU who are going to destroy the temple and build it in Three days, Save YOURSELF! Come down from the Cross, if YOU are the SON of GOD!”
41 In the same way the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the elders mocked HIM.
Lamentations 3: 39 Why should the Living Complain when Punished for their Sins? (3)
40 Let us Examine Our Ways and Test Them, and Let Us Return to the Lord.
41 Let us Lift up our Hearts and our Hands to GOD in Heaven, and say:
258
Matthew 27: 30 They Spit on HIM, and took the Staff and Struck HIM on the HEAD Again and Again. (3)
31 After they had Mocked HIM, they took off the ROBE and put HIS OWN CLOTHES on HIMThen they led HIM Away to Crucify HIM.
The Crucifixion of Jesus
32 As they were going out, they met a man from Cyrene, named Simon, and they Forced him to Carry the CROSS.
Lamentations 3: 30 Let Him Offer His Cheek to one who would Strike Him, and let Him be Filled with Disgrace. (3)
31 For no one is Cast Off by the LORD Forever.
32 Though HE brings GriefHE will Show Compassion, so Great is HIS Unfailing LOVE.
258
Matthew 27: 21 Which of the Two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor. “Barabbas,” they answered. (3)
22 “What shall I do, then, with JESUS who is Called the MESSIAH?” Pilate asked. They all answered, Crucify HIM!”
23 “Why? What Crime has HE Committed?” asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, Crucify HIM!”
Lamentations 3: 21 Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: (3)
22 Because of the Lord’s GREAT LOVE we are not Consumed, for HIS Compassions Never Fail.
23 They are New every Morning; GREAT is YOUR FAITHFULNESS.
258
Matthew 27: 12 When HE was accused by the chief priests and the elders, HE Gave No Answer. (3)
13 Then Pilate asked Him, Don’t YOU Hear the Testimony they are Bringing Against YOU?”
14 But JESUS made no Reply, not even to a Single Chargeto the great amazement of the governor.
Lamentations 3: 12 He Drew His Bow and made Me the target for His Arrows. (3)
13 He Pierced My HEART with Arrows from His Quiver.
14 I became the Laughingstock of all My People; they Mock Me in Song All Day Long.
258
Matthew 27: Judas Hangs Himself
27 Early in the morning, all the chief priests and the elders of the people made their plans how to have JESUS Executed.
So they bound HIM, led HIM away and handed HIM over to Pilate the governor.
3 When Judas, who had betrayed HIM, saw that JESUS was Condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the Thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders. (3)
“I have sinned,” he said, “for I have betrayed innocent blood.” “What is that to us?” they replied. That’s your responsibility.”
So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.
Lamentations 3: I am the Man who has seen Affliction by the Rod of the Lord’s Wrath.
He has Driven Me Away and Made Me Walk in Darkness Rather Than Light;
3 indeed, He has Turned His Hand Against Me again and again, all day long. (3)
He has Made My Skin and My Flesh Grow Old and has Broken My Bones.
He has Besieged Me and Surrounded Me with Bitterness and Hardship.
258
John 8: 58 Very truly I tell you,” JESUS answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” (4)
147
53 Are You Greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do You think You are?” (8)
54 JESUS replied, If I Glorify Myself, My glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your GOD, is the One who Glorifies Me".
55 Though you do not know Him, I know Him. If I said I did not, I would be a Liar like you, but I do know Him and Obey His Word 
147
44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the Truth(JESUS), for there is no Truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (8)
45 Yet because I tell the Truth, you do not believe Me!
46 Can any of you prove Me Guilty of Sin? If I Am telling the Truth, why don’t you Believe Me?
147
35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but A Son Belongs to it Forever. (8)
36 So if the SON(JESUS) sets you Free, you will be Free indeed.
37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill Me, because you have no room for My Word.
147
26 I have much to say in Judgment of you. But He who sent Me is Trustworthy, and what I have Heard from Him I tell the world.” (8)
27 They did not understand that He was Telling them about His Father.
28 So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He and that I do nothing on My Own but Speak Just what the Father has Taught Me.
147
17 In your own Law it is written that the Testimony of Two Witnesses(The Father and the SON of Man) is True. (8)
18 I am One who Testifies for Myself; My Other Witness is the Father, who sent Me.”
19 Then they asked Him, “Where is Your Father?” You do not know Me or My Father,” Jesus replied. If you knew Me, you would know My Father also.”
147
8 Again He stooped down and Wrote on the Ground. (8)
At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only JESUS was left, with the woman still standing there.
10 JESUS straightened up and asked her,“Woman, where are they? Has no one Condemned you?”
147
50 I am not Seeking Glory for Myself; but there is One who Seeks it, and He is the Judge. (5)
51 Very truly I tell you, whoever Obeys My Word will never See Death.”
52 At this they exclaimed, “Now we know that You are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet You Say that Whoever Obeys Your Word will Never Taste Death.  
147
41 You are doing the works of your own father.” “We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is GOD Himself.” (5)
42 JESUS Said to them, “If GOD were your Father, you would Love Me, for I have Come here from GOD. I have not Come on My Own; GOD Sent Me.
43 Why is My Language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I Say.
147
32 Then you will know the Truth(JESUS), and the Truth will set you Free.” (5)
33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can You say that we shall be set Free?”
34 JESUS replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who Sins is a Slave to Sin.
147
23 But He continued, “You are from belowI Am from AboveYou are of this worldI am not of this World. (5)
24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am He(GOD the Father), you will indeed die in your sins.”
25 Who are you?” they askedJust what I have been Telling you from the Beginning,” JESUS replied.
147
14 JESUS answered, “Even if I Testify on My Own Behalf, My Testimony is Valid, for I know where I Came From and where I am Going. But you have no idea where I Come From or where I am Going. (5)
15 You Judge by human standards; I pass Judgment on no one.
16 But if I do Judge, My Decisions are True, because I am not Alone. I stand with the Father, who sent Me.
147
5 In the Law Moses Commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” (5)
They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing Him.
But Jesus Bent Down and Started to Write on the Ground with His Finger.
When they kept on questioning Him, He Straightened up and Said to them, Let any one of you who is without Sin be the First to Throw a Stone at her.”
147
56 Your father Abraham Rejoiced at the thought of seeing My day; he saw it and was glad.” (2)
57 “You are not yet Fifty years old,” they said to Him, “and You have Seen Abraham!”
138
47 Whoever Belongs to God Hears What God SaysThe reason you do not hear is that you do not Belong to GOD.” (2)
JESUS’ Claims About Himself
48 The Jews answered Him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”
49 I Am Not possessed by a demon,” Said JESUS, “but I Honor My Father and you dishonor Me.
147
38 I Am Telling you what I have Seen in the Father’s Presence(GOD), and you are doing what you have heard from your father(Satan).” (2)
39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered. If you were Abraham’s children,” said JESUS, then you would do what Abraham did.
40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill Me, A Man who has Told you the Truth that I heard from GODAbraham did not do such things. (Because Abraham was not GOD, but JESUS has created Abraham.)
147
29 The One Who sent Me is with Me; He has not Left Me Alone, for I always do what Pleases Him.” (2)
30 Even as He Spoke, many Believed in Him.
Dispute Over Whose Children JESUS’ Opponents Are
31 To the Jews who had believed Him, JESUS saidIf you Hold to My Teaching, you are really My Disciples.
147
20 He spoke these words while teaching in the temple courts near the place where the Offerings were putYet no one seized Him, because His Hour had not yet Come. (2)
Dispute Over Who JESUS Is
21 Once more JESUS said to them, “I Am Going Away, and you will look for Me, and you will die in your sin. Where I Go, you cannot Come.”
22 This made the Jews ask, “Will He kill Himself? Is that why He says, Where I go, you cannot come’?”
147
11 No one, sir,” she said. “Then Neither do I Condemn you,” JESUS declaredGo now and Leave your Life of Sin.” (2)
Dispute Over JESUS’ Testimony
12 When JESUS spoke again to the people, He said, I Am the Light of the World. Whoever follows Me will Never Walk in Darkness, but will have the Light of Life.”
13 The Pharisees challenged Him, “Here You are, Appearing as Your Own Witness; Your Testimony is not valid.”
147
but JESUS went to the Mount of Olives.
2 At dawn He appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around Him, and He sat down to teach them. (2)
The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group
138
John 1: 51 He then added, “Very truly I (JESUS) tell you, you will see ‘Heaven open, and the angels of GOD ascending and descending on’ the Son of Man(JESUS).” (6)
369
43 The next day JESUS decided to leave for Galilee. Finding Philip, He said to him, “Follow Me.” (7)
44 Philip, like Andrew and Peter, was from the town of Bethsaida.
45 Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the One Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote—JESUS of Nazareththe SON of Joseph.”
369
34 I have seen and I testify that this is GOD’s Chosen One.” (7)
John’s Disciples Follow Jesus
35 The next day John was there again with two of his disciples.
36 When he saw JESUS passing by, he said, Look, the Lamb of GOD!
369
25 questioned him, “Why then do you baptize if you are not the Messiah, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?” (7)
26 “I baptize with water,” John replied, “but among you stands One you do not know.
27 He is the One who comes after me, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie.”
369
16 Out of His fullness we have all received Grace in place of Grace already given. (7)
17 For the law was given through Moses; Grace and Truth came through JESUS CHRIST.
18 No one has ever seen GOD, but the ONE and only SON, who is HIMSELF GOD (JESUS) and is in closest relationship with the FATHER, Has made HIM known.
369
7 He (John) came as a witness to testify concerning that Lightso that through him (John) all might believe. (7)
He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the Light.
The True Light (Jesus) that gives Light to everyone was coming into the world.
369
49 Then Nathanael declared, “RABBI, YOU are the SON of GOD; YOU are the KING of Israel.” (4)
50 JESUS said, “You believe because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.”
258
40 Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed JESUS. (4)
41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, We have found the MESSIAH” (that is, the CHRIST).
42 And he brought him to JESUS. JESUS looked at him and said, “You are Simon son of John. You will be called Cephas” (which, when translated, is Peter).
369
31 I myself did not know HIM, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that HE might be revealed to Israel.” (4)
32 Then John gave this testimony: I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on HIM.
33 And I myself did not know HIM, but the ONE (GOD FATHER) who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The MAN on whom you see the SPIRIT come down and remain is the ONE (GOD JESUS) who will baptize with the HOLY SPIRIT.’
369
22 Finally they said, “Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?” (4)
23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the LORD.’” (Isaiah 40:3 A voice of one calling: "In de desert prepare the way for the LORD"; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our GOD.")
24 Now the Pharisees who had been sent
369
13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of GOD. (4) (Jesus & John)
14 The Word became FLESH and made HIS dwelling among us. We have seen HIS Glory, the Glory of the ONE and only SON, who came from the FATHER, full of Grace and Truth.
15 (John testified concerning HIM. He cried out, saying, This is the ONE I spoke about when I said, ‘HE who comes after me has surpassed me because HE was before me.’”)
369
4 In HIM was Life, and that Life was the LIGHT of all mankind. (4) (Love, Life, Light)
The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (3 x L)
There was a man sent from GOD whose name was John. (GOD the FATHER, GOD the SON, GOD the HOLY SPIRIT)
369
46 Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?” Nathanael asked. “Come and see,” said Philip. (1)
47 When JESUS saw Nathanael approaching, HE said of him, “Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.”
48 “How do You know me?” Nathanael asked. JESUS answered, “I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you.”
138
37 When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed JESUS. (1)
38 Turning around, JESUS saw them following and asked, “What do you want?” They said, “RABBI” (which means “Teacher”), “where are YOU staying?”
39 “Come,” Ee replied, “and you will see.” So they went and saw where HE was staying, and they spent that day with HIM. It was about four in the afternoon.
138
28 This all happened at Bethany on the other side of the Jordan, where John was baptizing. (1)
John Testifies About Jesus
29 The next day John saw JESUS coming toward him and said, Look, the LAMB of GOD, who takes away the sin of the world!
30 This is the ONE I meant when I said, ‘A MAN who comes after me has surpassed me because HE was before me.’
138
John the Baptist Denies Being the Messiah
19 Now this was John’s testimony when the Jewish leaders in Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. (1)
20 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Messiah.”
21 They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.”
138
10 JESUS was in the world, and though the world was made through HIM, the world did not recognize HIM. (1)
11 JESUS came to that which was HIS Own, but HIS Own did not receive HIM.
12 Yet to all who did receive HIM, to those who believed in HIS Name, HE gave the right to become children of GOD—
138
The Word Became Flesh
In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD(JESUS) was with GOD, and the Word(JESUS) was GOD. (1)
JESUS was with GOD in the beginning.
Through JESUS all things were made; without JESUS nothing was made that Has been made.
138
John 3
36 Whoever believes in the SON (JESUShas Eternal Life, but whoever rejects the SON will not See Life, for GOD’s Wrath remains on them. (9)
369
35 The FATHER Loves the SON and has placed everything in HIS Hands. (8)
138
26 They came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, that Man who was with you on the other side of the Jordan—the One you testified about—lookHe is baptizing, and everyone is going to Him.” (8)
27 To this John replied, A person can receive only what is given them from heaven.
28 You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the MESSIAH but am sent ahead of HIM.’ (1)
147
17 For GOD did not send HIS SON(JESUSinto the world to condemn the world, but to Save the world through HIM. (8)
18 Whoever believes in HIM(JESUSis not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the Name of GOD’s ONE and only SON.
369
8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the SPIRIT.” (8) (JESUS and John the Baptist's was born of the HOLY SPIRITBecause it can not be a human being, can baptize GOD.)
“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.
369
30 HE(JESUSmust become greater; I(John) must become less.” (3)
31 The One(JESUSwho comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The ONE(JESUSwho comes from Heaven is above all.
32 HE(JESUS) testifies to what HE has seen and heard, but no one accepts HIS Testimony.
33 Whoever has accepted it has certified that GOD is truthful.
34 For the ONE(JESUSwhom GOD has sent speaks the WORDS of GOD, for GOD gives the SPIRIT without Limit.
147
21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the LIGHT(JESUS), so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of GOD. (3)
John Testifies Again About JESUS
22 After this, JESUS and HIS disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where HE spent some time with them, and baptized.
23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized.
24 (This was before John was put in prison.)
25 An argument developed between some of John’s disciples and a certain Jew over the matter of ceremonial washing.
147
12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? (3)
13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the One who came from heaventhe SON(JESUSof Man.
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be Lifted up,
15 that everyone who believes may have Eternal Life in HIM(JESUS).”
16 For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS ONE(JESUSand only SON, that whoever believes in HIM shall not perish but have Eternal Life.
147
3 JESUS replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of GOD unless they are born again.” (3)
“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”
JESUS answered, Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the Kingdom of GOD unless they are born of Water and the SPIRIT.
6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the SPIRIT gives birth to Spirit.
7 You should not be surprised at My saying, You must be born again.’
147
28 You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the MESSIAH but am sent ahead of HIM(JESUS).’ (1)
29 The bride(HIS peoplebelongs to the Bridegroom(JESUS). The friend(Johnwho attends the Bridegroom waits and listens for HIM, and is full of Joy when he hears the Bridegroom’s Voice. That Joy is mine(John), and it is now complete.
258
19 This is the verdict: LIGHT(JESUShas come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of LIGHT because their deeds were evil. (1)
20 Everyone who does evil hates the LIGHT(JESUS), and will not come into the LIGHT for fear that their deeds will be exposed.
258
10 You are Israel’s teacher,” said JESUS“and do you not understand these things? (1)
11 Very truly I tell you, WE(GOD and JESUSspeak of what WE know, and WE testify to what WE have seen, but still you people do not accept OUR Testimony.
258
JESUS Teaches Nicodemus
Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. (1)
2 He came to JESUS at night and said, RABBI, we know that YOU are a Teacher who has come from GOD. For no one could perform the signs YOU are doing if GOD were not with HIM.”
258
John 4
54 This was the second sign JESUS performed after coming from Judea to Galilee. (9)
369
52 When he inquired as to the time when his son got better, they said to him, “Yesterday, at one in the afternoon, the fever left him.” (7)
53 Then the father realized that this was the exact time at which JESUS had said to him, Your son will live.” So he and his whole household believed.
138
Jesus Heals an Official’s Son
43 After the two days He left for Galilee. (7)
44 (Now JESUS Himself had pointed out that a prophet has no honor in His own country.)
45 When He arrived in Galilee, the Galileans welcomed Him. They had seen all that He had done in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, for they also had been there.
369
34 My food,” said JESUS, “is to do the will of Him(FATHER) who sent Me and to finish His Work. (7)
35 Don’t you have a saying, It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.
36 Even now the One(JESUS) who reaps draws a wage and harvests a crop for Eternal Life, so that the Sower(JESUS) and the Reaper(FATHER) may be glad together.
369
25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called CHRIST) “is coming. When He comes, He will explain everything to us.” (7)
26 Then JESUS declared, I, the One speaking to you—I am He.”
The Disciples Rejoin Jesus
27 Just then His disciples returned and were surprised to find Him talking with a woman. But no one asked, “What do You want?” or “Why are You talking with her?”
369
16 He told her, “Go, call your husband and come back.” (7)
17 “I have no husband,” she replied. Jesus said to her, You are right when you say you have no husband.
18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”
369
7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, JESUS said to her, “Will you give Me a drink?”
(His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)
The Samaritan woman said to Him, You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can You ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.) (Because of the oppositethat it is GOD who gives the Water of Life to man.)
369
49 The royal official said, “Sir, come down before my child dies.” (4)
50 “Go, ”JESUS replied, your son will live.” The man took JESUS at His word and departed.
51 While he was still on the way, his servants met him with the news that his boy was living
369
40 So when the Samaritans came to Him, they urged Him to stay with them, and He stayed two days. (4)
41 And because of His Words many more became believers.
42 They said to the woman, We no longer believe just because of what You said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this Man really is the Savior of the world.”
369
31 Meanwhile His disciples urged Him, “Rabbi, eat something.” (4)
32 But He said to them, I have Food to eat that you know nothing About.”
33 Then His disciples said to each other, “Could someone have brought Him food?”
369
22 You Samaritans worship what you do not knowWe worship what We do know, for Salvation is from the Jews(JESUS). (4)
23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the FATHER in the SPIRIT and in TRUTH, for they are the kind of worshipers the FATHER seeks.
24 GOD is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in Truth.”
369
13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, (4)
14 but whoever drinks the Water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the Water I give them will become in them a Spring of water welling up to Eternal life.”
15 The woman said to Him, Sir, give me this Water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”
369
4 Now He had to go through Samaria. (4)
So He came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph.
Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as He was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.
369
46 Once more He visited Cana in Galilee, where He had turned the Water into Wine. And there was a certain royal official whose son lay sick at Capernaum. (1)
47 When this man heard that JESUS had arrived in Galilee from Judea, he went to Him and begged Him to come and heal his son, who was close to death.
48 Unless you people see signs and wonders,” JESUS told him, “you will never believe.”  
138
37 Thus the saying ‘One sows and Another reaps’ is true. (1)
38 I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labor.”
Many Samaritans Believe
39 Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in Him because of the woman’s testimony, He told me everything I ever did.”
138
28 Then, leaving her water jar, the woman went back to the town and said to the people, (1)
29 Come, see A Man who told me everything I ever did. Could this be the Messiah?” (2)
30 They came out of the town and made their way toward Him(JESUS). (So deep are not measurablescience in the Bible.)
138
19 Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that You are A Prophet. (1)
20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but You Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”
21 “Woman,” JESUS replied, believe Me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. (in the New Jerusalem after 1000 years in heavenfrom the arrival of the Lord JESUS His second cominginto this world.)
138
10 JESUS answered her, “If you knew the gift of GOD and Who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked Him and He would have given you Living Water (Holy Spirit).” (1)
11 “Sir,” the woman said, you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can You get this Living Water?
12 Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”
138
Now JESUS learned that the Pharisees had heard that He was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John  (1)
2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but His disciples.
So He left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.
138
2 Peter 3; The symbol is 1 & 3 & 8
18 But grow in the Grace and Knowledge of our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST. To Him be Glory both now and Forever! Amen. (9)
369
17 Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position. (8)
138
8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. (8)
The Lord is not slow in keeping His Promise, as some understand slowness. Instead He is Patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to Repentance.
369
12 as you look forward to the day of GOD and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fireand the elements will melt in the heat. (3)
13 But in keeping with His Promise we are looking forward to a New Heaven and a New Earth, where Righteousness dwells.
14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forwardto this, make every effort to be found "Spotless", "Blameless" and at "Peace" with Him(JESUS).
15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means Salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that GOD gave him.
16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other scriptures, to their own destruction.
147
3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. (3)
They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” (When you diethe year 1000 is the same as 1 dayThe days do not matter anymore, for those who have died. When the LORD JESUS comes today or tomorrow and tomorrow againit makes no differenceThat meansthat the Kingdom of Heaven is at handfor everyone.)
5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water.
6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed.
By the same Word the present heavens and earth are reserved for Fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
147
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a Thief. The Heavens will Disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by Fire, and the Earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. (1)
11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives
258
The Day of the Lord
Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. (1)
I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the Holy prophets and the Command given by our Lord(JESUS) and Savior through your apostles.
258
2 Peter 2 The symbol is 1 & 3 & 8
22 Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud.” (4)
147
17 These people are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. (8)
18 For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of the flesh, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error
369
8 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— (8)
9 if this is so, then the LORD knows how to rescue the GODLY from Trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.
369
21 It would have been better for them not to have known the Way of Righteousnessthan to have known it and then to turn their backs on the Sacred Command that was passed on to them. (3)
138
12 But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understandThey are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be "caught" and "destroyed", and like animals they too will "perish". (3)
13 They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood!
15 They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Bezer, who loved the wages of wickedness.
16 But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey—an animal without speech—who spoke with a human voice and restrained the prophet’s madness.
147
3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. (3)
4 For if GOD did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment;
if He did not spare the ancient world when He brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6 if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
and if He rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless
147
19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravityfor people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.” (1)
20 If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning.
258
10 This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, they are not afraid to heap abuse on celestial beings; (1)
11 yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not heap abuse on such beings when bringing Judgment on them from the Lord.
258
False Teachers and Their Destruction
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Sovereign Lord(JESUS) who bought thembringing swift destruction on themselves. (1)
Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of Truth into disrepute.
258
2 Peter 1 The symbol is 1 & 3 & 8
21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from GOD as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. (3)
138
16 For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST in Power, but we were eyewitnesses of His Majesty. (7)
17 He received Honor and Glory from GOD the Father when the voice came to Him from the Majestic Glory, saying, This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well Pleased.”
18 We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with Him on the Sacred mountain.
369
7 and to GODliness, Mutual Affection; and to Mutual Affectionlove. (7)
For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being Ineffective and Unproductive in your Knowledge of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.
369
13 I think it is right to refresh your memory as long as I live in the tent of this body, (4)
14 because I know that I will soon put it aside, as our LORD JESUS CHRIST has made clear to me.
15 And I will make every effort to see that after my departure you will always be able to remember these things.
369
4 Through these He has given us His very Great and Precious Promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine naturehaving escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. (4)
For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith Goodness; and to Goodness, Knowledge;
and to KnowledgeSelf-Control; and to Self-controlPerseverance; and to perseveranceGodliness;
369
19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a Light Shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning Star Rises in your Hearts. (1)
20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things.
258
10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, (1)
11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the Eternal Kingdom of our Lord and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.
Prophecy of Scripture
12 So I will always remind you of these things, even though you know them and are firmly established in the truth you now have.
138
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus CHRIST, To those who through the Righteousness of our GOD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST have received a faith as precious as ours:
2 Grace and Peace be yours in abundance through the Knowledge of GOD and of JESUS our LORD.
Confirming One’s Calling and Election
3 His divine Power has given us everything we need for a GODly Life through our Knowledge of Him who called us by His Own Glory and Goodness.
138
1 Peter 5 The symbol is 2 & 5 & 8
13 She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you her greetings, and so does my son Mark. (4)
147
10 And the GOD of all Grace, who called you to His Eternal Glory in CHRISTafter you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
147
Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
369
8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. (8)
138
7 Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.
147
Humble yourselves, therefore, under GOD’s Mighty Hand, that He may lift you up in due time.
369
14 Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in CHRIST.
258
5 In the same way, you who are younger, submit yourselves to your elders. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, becauseGOD opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.” (5)
258
11 To Him be the Power For Ever and Ever. Amen. (2)
Final Greetings
12 With the help of Silas, whom I regard as a faithful brother, I have written to you briefly, encouraging you and testifying that this is the True Grace of GOD. Stand fast in it.
138
To the Elders and the Flock
To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder and a witness of CHRIST’s sufferings who also will share in the glory to be revealed:
2 Be shepherds of GOD’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as GOD wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; (2)
not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.
4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the Crown of Glory that will never fade away.

147

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten