zondag 30 oktober 2016

(October, 30-2016 on Sunday)
Psalm 42: 3 & 6 & 9 BOOK II Psalms 42–72
11 Why, My soul, are You downcast? Why so disturbed within Me? Put Your hope in GOD, for I will yet praise Him, My Savior and My GOD. (2)
2 & 5 & 8
9 I say to GOD My Rock, “Why have You forgotten Me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?” (9)
10 My bones suffer mortal agony as My foes taunt Me, saying to Me all day long, “Where is Your GOD?”
1 & 4 & 7
6 My soul is downcast within Me; therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan, the heights of Hermon—from Mount Mizar. (6)
7 Deep calls to deep in the roar of Your waterfalls; all Your waves and breakers have swept over Me.
8 By day the Lord directs His love, at night His song is with Me— a prayer to the GOD of My life.
1 & 3 & 8
For the director of music. A maskil of the Sons of Korah.
1 As the deer pants for streams of water, so My soul pants for You, My GOD.
2 My soul thirsts for GOD, for the living GOD. When can I go and meet with GOD?
3 My tears have been My food day and night, while people say to Me all day long, “Where is Your GOD?” (3)
4 These things I remember as I pour out My soul: how I used to go to the house of GOD under the protection of the Mighty One with shouts of joy and praise among the festive throng.
5 Why, My soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within Me? Put Your hope in GOD, for I will yet praise Him, My Savior and My GOD.

2 & 5 & 8

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten