dinsdag 25 oktober 2016

The message of the apostle Paul hereis to show that he convey the message of the LORD JESUSto everyone outside of IsraelThe apostle Peter preached the Gospelconfined to Israel aloneSimilarly, with myself as the author of MedullazaI wrote the book Medullaza 3only to Christians outside the Adventists churchEllen G. White wrote special books for those Adventists;
Galatians 2: 20 I have been Crucified with CHRIST and I no longer live, but CHRIST lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the SON of GOD, who Loved me and gave HIMSELF for me. (2)
258
17 But if, in seeking to be justified in CHRIST, we Jews find ourselves also among the sinners, doesn’t that mean that CHRIST promotes sin? Absolutely not! (8)
138
18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a lawbreaker.

8 For GOD, who was at work in Peter as an apostle to the circumcisedwas also at work in me(Paul) as an apostle to the Gentiles. (8)
James, Cephas and John, those esteemed as pillars, gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles, and they to the circumcised.
369
21 I do not set aside the Grace of GOD, for if Righteousness could be Gained through the Law, CHRIST died for Nothing!” (3)
138
12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. (3)
13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.
14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?
15 “We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles
16 know that a person is not Justified by the Works of the Law, but by faith in JESUS CHRIST. So we, too, have put our faith in CHRIST JESUS that we may be Justified by Faith in CHRIST and not by the Works of the Law, because by the works of the Law no one will be Justified.
147
3 Yet not even Titus, who was with me, was compelled to be circumcised, even though he was a Greek. (3)
4 This matter arose because some false believers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in CHRIST JESUS and to make us slaves.
We did not give in to them for a moment, so that the Truth of the Gospel Might be Preserved for you.
As for those who were held in high esteem—whatever they were makes no difference to me; GOD does not show favoritism—they added nothing to my message.
7 On the contrary, they recognized that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been to the circumcised.
147
19 For through the Law I died to the Law so that I might Live for GOD. (1)
147
10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I had been eager to do all along. (1)
Paul Opposes Cephas
11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned.
258
Paul Accepted by the Apostles
Then after fourteen years, I went up again to Jerusalem, this time with Barnabas. I took Titus along also. (1)
I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.
258
According to biblical numerology7th Day Adventist Church (47is the last Church of the LORD JESUS. Namely the Church of Laodicea (5), mentioned in Revelation 3, Zephaniah 3 and Zechariah 3(+ 7 = 11 = 1 + 1 = 2L3 + A1 + O6 + D4 + I9 + C3 + E5 + A1= 32 = + 2 = 5; The second symbol of GOD JESUS is 2 & 5 & 8;
258
Revelation 3: 21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the Right to sit with Me on My Throne, just as I was Victorious and sat down with My Father on His Throne. (3) (The Seventh Church is the Seventh-day Adventist Church).
138
16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of My mouth.
17 You say, I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretchedpitifulpoorblind and naked.
18 I counsel you to buy from Me Gold Refined in the Fire, so you can become Rich; and White Clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.
(The seventh church).
369
To the Church in Philadelphia (The Sixth Church).
7 To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:These are the Words of Him who is Holy and True, who Holds the Key of DavidWhat He Opens No One Can Shutand what He Shuts No One Can Open.  (7)
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an Open Door that No One Can Shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have Kept My Word and have Not Denied My Name.
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liarsI will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. (The Sixth Church).
369
22 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” (4)
(The seventh church).
147
13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. (4)
To the Church in Laodicea
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the WORDS(JESUS) of the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Ruler of GOD’s Creation.
15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! (The seventh church).
369
4 Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothesThey will walk with Me, Dressed in White, for they are Worthy. (4)
5 The one who is Victorious Will, Like Thembe Dressed in White. I will never Blot Out the name of that person from the Book of Lifebut will Acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels.
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the Churches.
(The Fifth Church).
369
19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. (1)
20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will Come in and Eat with that person, and they with Me(The seventh church).
258
10 Since you have kept My Command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth. (1)
11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your Crown.
12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of My GOD. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the Name of My GOD and the name of the City of My GOD, the New Jerusalem, which is Coming Down out of Heaven from My GOD; and I will also write on them My New Name. (The Sixth Church).
138
To the Church in Sardis  (The Fifth Church).
3 To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the Words of Him who holds the Seven Spirits of God and the Seven StarsI know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. (1)
Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of My GOD.
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like A Thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
138
Zephaniah 3: 20 At that time I will gather you; at that time I will bring you home. I will give you Honor and Praise among all the peoples of the earth when I Restore your fortunes before your very eyes,” says the Lord. (2)
258
11 On that day you, Jerusalem, will not be put to shame for all the wrongs you have done to Me, because I will remove from you your Arrogant Boasters. Never again will you be Haughty on My Holy Hill. (New Jerusalem)
258
18 I will remove from you all who mourn over the loss of your appointed festivals, which is a burden and reproach for you. (9)
19 At that time I will deal with all who oppressed you. I will rescue the lame; I will gather the exiles. I will give them praise and honor in every land where they have suffered shame.
147
Restoration of Israel’s Remnant
9 Then I will purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the Name of the Lord and serve Him shoulder to shoulder. (9)
10 From beyond the rivers of Cush My Worshipers, My Scattered people, will bring Me Offerings.
147
15 The Lord has taken away your Punishment, He has turned back your Enemy.
The Lord, the King of Israel, is with you
; never again will you fear any Harm. (6)
16 On that day they will say to Jerusalem, Do not fear, Zion; do not let your hands hang limp.
17 The Lord your GOD is with you, the Mighty Warrior who Saves. He will take great delight in you; in His Love He will no longer Rebuke you, but will Rejoice over you with Singing.”
138
Jerusalem Remains Unrepentant
6 “I have destroyed nations; their strongholds are demolished. I have left their streets deserted, with no one passing through. Their cities are laid waste; they are deserted and empty. (6)  (After 1000 years in heaven, we live in the New Jerusalem)
Of Jerusalem I thought, Surely you will fear Me and accept correction!’ Then her place of refuge would not be destroyed, nor all My Punishments come upon her. But they were still eager to act Corruptly in all they did.
Therefore wait for Me,” declares the Lord, “for the day I will stand up to testify.  I have decided to assemble the nations, to gather the kingdoms and to pour out My Wrath on them all My Fierce Anger. The whole world will be consumed by the Fire of My Jealous Anger.
138
12 But I will leave within you the Meek and Humble. The Remnant of Israel will Trust in the Name of the Lord. (3)
13 They will do no wrong; they will tell no lies. A deceitful tongue will not be found in their mouths. They will eat and lie down and no one will make them afraid.”
14 Sing, Daughter Zion; shout aloud, Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, Daughter Jerusalem!
258
Jerusalem
Woe to the city of oppressors, rebellious and defiled!
2 She obeys no one, she accepts no correction. She does not trust in the Lord, she does not draw near to her GOD.
3 Her officials within her are Roaring Lions; her rulers are Evening Wolves, who leave nothing for the morning. (3)
4 Her prophets are Unprincipledthey are Treacherous people. Her priests profane the Sanctuary and do Violence to the Law.
5 The Lord within Her is Righteous; He does no Wrong. Morning by morning He Dispenses His Justice, and every New Day He does not Fail, yet the Unrighteous Know No Shame.
258
Zechariah 3: 9 See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are Seven Eyes on that One stone, and I will Engrave an Inscription on it,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will Remove the Sin of this Land in A Single Day. (9)
(Coming of JESUS the second time!)
369
“‘Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men Symbolic of Things to ComeI am going to bring My Servant, the Branch. (Coming of JESUS the second time!)

7 This is what the Lord Almighty says‘If you will walk in Obedience to Me and Keep My Requirements, then you will Govern My House and have Charge of My Courts, and I will Give you A Place among these Standing here. (7)
147
6 The angel of the Lord gave this charge to Joshua:  
369
3 Now Joshua was dressed in Filthy Clothes as he stood before the angel.
138
The Lord said to Satan, The Lord Rebuke you, Satan! The Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, Rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?”
258
10 “‘In that day each of you will invite your neighbor to sit under your Vine and Fig Tree,’ declares the Lord Almighty.” (1)
147
Clean Garments for the High Priest
Then he showed me Joshua the High Priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him. (1)
147
December-19-2015-Saturday is 1; I had dream.
The thirteenth Sabbath means that according to the Bible Numerology,
The fourth commandment(4) is the Sabbath(7);
13 x 7 = 91 = 9 + 1 = 10 =    1; The symbol is 1 & 4 & 7; GOD the Father, Cross & Sabbath
Began in 1852 when Elder James White wrote the first Sabbath School lessons.
1 + 8 + 5 + 2 = 16 = 1 + 6 =  7; The symbol is 1 & 4 & 7; GOD the Father, Cross & Sabbath
Thirteenth is 1 + 3 =             4; The symbol is 1 & 4 & 7; GOD the Father, Cross & Sabbath
Sabbath the Seventh-day = 7; The symbol is 1 & 4 & 7; GOD the Father, Cross & Sabbath
The Adventist Church is the only one in the worldchosen by the LORD JESUSas the last Church. To commemorate the Sacrifice of JESUS on the Cross. Every Thirteenth Sabbath, they have a Holy Communion.
Matthew 26: 26 While they were eating, JESUS took bread, and when He had given thanks, He broke it and gave it to His disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is My Body.”
27 Then He took a cup, and when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 This MY Blood of Covenant which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
147
29 I tell you, I will not drink from this Fruit of the Vine from now on until that day when I drink it New with you in MY FATHER’s Kingdom.”
Matthew(9) + 26 + 27 + 28 + 29  = 9 + 8 + 9 + 1 + 2  = 29 = 2 + 9 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11 = 2;
                                                      The symbol is 2 & 5 & 8; Jesus & Ten Commandments & Forever
                                                                                                         and Ever!
258 
Exodus 12: 50 All the Israelites did just what the Lord had Commanded Moses and Aaron. (5)
258 
46 “It must be eaten inside the house; take none of the meat outside the house. Do not break any of the Bones. (GOD JESUS was Perfect in the Cross)
47 The whole Community of Israel must Celebrate it.
258
36 The Lord had made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and they gave them what they asked for; so they plundered the Egyptians. (9) (The LORD JESUS is the POTTER)
37 The Israelites journeyed from Rameses to Sukkoth. There were about Six Hundred Thousand men on foot, besides women and children.
38 Many other people went up with them, and also large droves of livestock, both flocks and herds.
258 
27 then tell them, ‘It is the Passover Sacrifice to the Lord(Jesus), who passed over the houses of the Israelites in Egypt and Spared our homes when He struck down the Egyptians.’” Then the people bowed down and worshiped. (9)
28 The Israelites did just what the Lord Commanded Moses and Aaron.
29 At Midnight the Lord struck down all the Firstborn in Egypt, from the Firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the Firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the Firstborn of all the livestock as well.
258
18 In the First Month you are to eat bread made Without Yeast, from the evening of the Fourteenth Day until the evening of the Twenty-First Day. (9)
19 For Seven Days No Yeast is to be found in your houses. And anyone, whether foreigner or native-born, who eats anything with Yeast in it must be cut off from the community of Israel.
20 Eat Nothing made with Yeast. Wherever you liveyou must eat Unleavened Bread.”
( Because JESUS is Perfect)
258
9 Do Not eat the meat Raw or Boiled in Water, but Roast it over a Firewith the Head, Legs and Internal Organs. (9)
10 Do not leave any of it till morningif Some is Left till morning, you must Burn it.
11 This is how you are to eat it: with your Cloak tucked into your Belt, your Sandals on your Feet and your Staff in your Hand. Eat it in Haste; it is the Lord’s Passover(Time goes fastwe had to race to get the Kingdom of the LORD JESUS).
 258 
51 And on that very Day the Lord Brought the Israelites out of Egypt by their Divisions. (6)(Coming of JESUS the second timeto bring His people into His Kingdom in Heaven.)
258 
42 Because the Lord kept Vigil that night to bring them out of Egypt, on this night all the Israelites are to keep Vigil to honor the Lord for the generations to come. (6) (For Ever and Ever in New Jerusalem)
Passover Restrictions
43 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, These are the Regulations for the Passover Meal: No foreigner may eat it(Only the people of the LORD JESUSto be saved.)  
44 Any slave you have bought may eat it after you have Circumcised him, (Baptized with the Name of GOD the FATHERGOD the SON JESUS and GOD the HOLY SPIRIT.)
138
33 The Egyptians urged the people to hurry and leave the country. “For otherwise,” they saidwe will all die!” (6)
34 So the people took their Dough before the Yeast Was Added, and Carried it on their Shoulders in kneading troughs wrapped in clothing.
35 The Israelites did as Moses instructed and asked the Egyptians for articles of Silver and Gold and for Clothing.
138
24 Obey these Instructions as a Lasting Ordinance for you and your descendants. (6)
25 When you enter the land that the Lord will give you as he promised, observe this ceremony.
26 And when your children ask you, ‘What does this ceremony mean to you?’ (Eternal Life in New Jerusalem)
138
15 For Seven days you are to eat Bread made without Yeast. On the First day remove the Yeast from your Houses, for whoever eats anything with Yeast in it from thF first day Through the Seventh must be cut off from Israel. (6)
16 On the First Day (Sunday)hold a sacred assembly, and another one on the Seventh Day(Saturday) Do no work at all on these days, except to prepare food for everyone to eat; that is all you may do.
17 Celebrate the Festival of Unleavened Bread, because it was on this Very Day that I Brought your divisions out of Egypt. Celebrate this Day as a Lasting Ordinance for the generations to come.(Coming of the LORD JESUS, the second time.)
138
6 Take care of them until the fourteenth day of the month, when all the members of the community of Israel must slaughter them at twilight. (6)
Then they are to take some of the Blood and put it on the Sides and Tops of the Doorframes of the Houses where they Eat the Lambs.
That Same Night they are to Eat the Meat Roasted over the Fire, along with Bitter Herbs, and Bread made Without Yeast.
 138
48 A foreigner residing among you who wants to celebrate the Lord’s Passover must have all the males in his household circumcised; then he may take part like one born in the landNo Uncircumcised male may Eat it. (3)
49 The same Law applies Both to the Native-born and to the Foreigner residing among you.” (The Ten Comandments)
147
39 With the dough the Israelites had brought from Egyptthey baked loaves of unleavened bread. The dough was without yeast because they had been driven out of Egypt and did not have time to prepare food for themselves. (3)
40 Now the length of time the Israelite people lived in Egypt was 430 years. ( 4 + 3 + 0 = 7)
41 At the end of the 430 years, to the very day, all the Lord’s divisions left Egypt.
(Coming of the LORD JESUS, the second time.)
 258 
30 Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without someone dead. (3)
( People were not taken to Heavenwith the coming of the LORD JESUSit will be very sorry and crying loudlyBut it was too latethere was no time to go back.)
The Exodus
31 During the night Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron and said, Up! Leave my people, you and the Israelites! Go, worship the Lord as you have requested.
32 Take your flocks and herds, as you have said, and go. And also bless me.”
147
21 Then Moses summoned all the elders of Israel and said to themGo at once and select the animals for your families and slaughter the Passover Lamb.
22 Take a bunch of Hyssop, dip it into the Blood in the basin and put some of the Blood on the Top and on Both Sides of the Doorframe. None of you shall go out of the Door of your House until Morning.
23 When the Lord goes through the land to Strike Down the Egyptians, He will see the Blood on the Top and Sides of the Doorframe and Will Pass Over that Doorway, and He will not Permit the Destroyer to enter your Houses and Strike you Down.
258 
12 On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every Firstborn of both people and animals, and I will bring Judgment on all the gods of EgyptI am the Lord. (3)
13 The Blood will be a Sign for you on the Houses where you are, and when I see the Blood, I will Pass Over you. No Destructive Plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.
14 This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the Lord—a lasting ordinance.
258  
The Passover and the Festival of Unleavened Bread
12 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron in Egypt,
“This month is to be for you the First month, the First month of your year.
3 Tell the whole community of Israel that on the Tenth day of this month each man is to take A Lamb for his familyOne for each Household. (3)
4 If any household is too small for a whole Lamb, they must Share One with their nearest neighbor, having taken into account the number of people there are. You are to determine the amount of lamb needed in accordance with what each person will eat.
The animals you choose must be Year-Old males Without Defect, and you may take them from the Sheep or the Goats.
258 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten